- Fast heating ceramic plates
- Promotes moisture retention
- Adds sheen and luster to hair
- UL Certified
- Perfect for all hair types
Paul Mitchell is recognized as one of the top brands when it comes to hair care and styling. Its flat irons are just among the many hair styling products they offer. One of the best hair straighteners this brand offers is the Paul Mitchell Professional Ceramic Flat Iron. This iron has gained a lot of positive feedbacks from a lot of users worldwide not only because of its name but also because of its offers. Read on and see for yourself what this “Smoothing Iron” has to offer for your hair styling needs.
What Users Like:
- heats up very fast
- smoothens and flattens even the curliest of all hairs
- leaves hair shiny and frizz-free
- styling takes up only a few minutes to finish
- does not damage hair
What Users Dislike:
- the cord attachment seems to be weak
- need to go over hair three to four times to get perfectly straight hair
Features and Technology
- It promotes a brilliant shine and glass-like finish but quickly closing the hair cuticles during styling.
- The flat irons have beveled edges, which mean no more line of demarcation for smooth hair results.
- It is UL Certified. This means it meets the highest safety and quality standards of the United States.
- It works for all hair types and textures including fine, medium, coarse, ethnic, chemically straightened, and damaged hairs.
- It runs on 110-voltage only.
- It uses ceramic plates for maximum and even heat all the time. The ceramic fusion technology is also designed to protect against extreme heat for damage control.
- Its plates are sized 1 3/8 inches for faster styling results.
- It has five adjustable heat settings starting from 170 degrees to 400 degrees.
- You can choose any temperature that is right for your hair type.
- If you have fine, damaged, or chemically treated hair, Paul Mitchell recommends temperature of 170 degrees.
- For medium hair, the manufacturer suggests 240 to 270 degrees.
- On the other hand, 400 degrees is recommended for those with coarse or ethnic hair.
- The ceramic fusion technology employed by this device makes sure that the entire paddle surface is evenly heated all throughout the task.
- This iron’s ceramic paddles are fast heating, which means they can achieve maximum heat in only less than nine seconds.
- Paul Mitchell smoothing iron promotes moisture retention on hair not only to add sheen and luster but also to take care of the hair in the long run.
- The plates are evenly heated all the time, giving no space for hot spots.
- 2 x 1.5 x 2 inches
- Not stated
- This is more on the expensive side of hair straighteners. Considering the number of good quality hair straighteners that can be purchased for 50 dollars or even less, this may be the best deal you can get. But still, its great features and high quality make the price worth it.