- Nano-Fuzeion Technology for best hair care
- Ceramic/tourmaline technology for efficient hair styling
- Curls, flips, and straightens hair
- Adjustable temperature setting
- Damp to dry capability
FHI has been investing millions to create some of the most advanced technologies when it comes to hair styling tools. One of the brand’s innovations is the FHI Heat Platform Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron. This is one of the best hair straighteners today simply because of top of the line features and technologies packed into this tool. Check out this review and see whether or not this is worth your attention.
What Users Like:
- leaves hair straight, flat, shiny, and frizz-free
- fast styling results
- heats up fast
- has adjustable temperature
- glides smoothly through hair
- does not last too long for a hair straightener
- the sides are not curved so hair gets caught from time to time
- does not curl hair very well
Features and Technology
- It employs a proprietary Nano-Fuzeion Technology that can offer an unmatched conditioning and shine to hair.
- Its ceramic plates are beveled with three baked layers that seal in moisture as well as eliminate frizz.
- It works to answer most styling challenges including glassy and glossy finish, base volume creation, and dimensional shape to fine and limp hair.
- It uses advanced PTFC heater that gives it its damp to dry capability.
- It uses far infrared heat and low electromagnetic hair for less hair damage.
- Its ceramic plates are treated with tourmaline, which produce negative ions that seal in moisture and also repel static.
- Its plates are made of three layers of ceramic, which make them scratch-resistant.
- This hair straightener has the widest temperature range, which is from 140 to 450F. This makes this hair straightener ideal for all hair types.
- The ceramic plates allow consistent and even heat all throughout the plates. Once it reaches your chosen temperature, it stays right there while you style.
- Its advanced PTFC heater allows a very fast heat up time.
- Its tourmaline technology seals in moisture to the hair for better health.
- It uses far infrared heat and low electromagnetic field that prevent hair damage.
- Its Nano-Fuzeion Technology can offer an unmatched hair conditioning and shine.
- Not stated
- This is a very good price already, especially with the advanced technology employed by this hair straightener.