- Built-in turbo ion generator for best results
- 450 degrees maximum temperature
- Can be used for straightening, curling, and flipping hair
- Titanium ceramic plates
- digital temperature control
The Croc Classic Nano-Titanium Flat Iron Straightener has been earning good reviews from various professional stylists through the years. This styling tool is designed with top of the line technology for a more efficient and better straightening result. This review will introduce you to what this hair straightener is all about and help you decide whether this is the best hair straightener for you or not.
What Users Like:
- heats up almost instantly
- cools down very fast
- glides smoothly through hair
- long swivel cord
- very easy to use
- offers perfect salon-like straight hair
- uncomfortable to grip
- not durable enough to last a year
Features and Technology
- This iron features built-in turbo ion generator that emits five million negative ions per square centimeter. The ions work to seal the hair cuticle to reduce frizz, prevent split ends, and retain the hair’s natural oil, color, and moisture.
- It is designed with top of the line ceramic heating element that promotes fast heating and cooling.
- It uses a digital temperature that is easy to set and read for better straightening efficiency.
- It has a swivel cord that is eight feet in length for better maneuverability.
- It has nano-silver coated dual cover that keeps the temperature off the handle. This means better and more convenient handling all throughout the styling experience.
- It can work to straighten, flip, and curl hair.
- It is designed with ceramic plates that generate six times more negative ions as compared to regular irons. This promotes better efficiency in heating and straightening results.
- The plates are coated with titanium for a negative ion boost.
- The plates have a width of 1.5 inches for larger coverage during styling.
- It has adjustable temperature for up to 450 F maximum.
- The setting can easily be set in the digital temperature control located in the handle.
- The titanium that is covering the tool’s ceramic plates promotes an even distribution of heat.
- It uses the most advanced heating element, which is the Nano-Fine Ceramic heater. This offers fast heating time as well as cooling time. A lot of users have attested to how it can heat up almost instantly.
- The negative ions produced by the styling tool works by retaining the natural moisture, oil, and color of the hair. This only promotes less chances of damage.
- Not stated
- This Croc hair straightener is backed up with one year warranty.
- This is a bit expensive. However, the price is still worth it considering the top of the line technology employed by this product.