We have listed the good flat irons from our reviews in the table below. To make sure that you get the most value for your money, our selection is limited to best selling products and all time favorites. That way, you are ensured that many people have already enjoyed the great results these flat irons can give you, for the best price available. If you want to know what the best flat iron is, take a look at the rankings below.
Out of 5
Xtava Goddess Flat Iron
Seeking hair with unearthly sheen? The Xtava Goddess is the secret to celestial shine. Supreme heat and ceramic plates smooth and silken strands for styles that glisten. Rapid-heat technology ensures not a minute of prep time is wasted. Within a matter of seconds, the Goddess goes from zero to top temps. Ionic heat glides over tresses with ease, penetrating from the inside out for truly divine results.
CHI Original Pro
CHI ORIGINAL PROFESSIONAL 1” HAIRSTYLING FLAT IRON Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style. Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine. This Classic Flat Iron is ideal for all your hairstyle needs. Now, you can straighten, smooth, curl, wave, spiral, flip, and bend. Just use your imagination and create your own personal flair. Eliminates Static Reduces Frizz Unparalleled Shine Quick Heat Up Swivel Cord for Convenience 2 Year Limited Warranty Floating Plates
BaByliss Pro – Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron
Which Factors Are Taken into Account in Our flat iron Reviews?
One of the most valuable styling tools these days is the flat iron. With its promise of almost instant perfectly straight hair, every woman deserves to get the flat iron there is. To help find the best option for you, we have compiled the factors that you must look for before you buy flat irons:
- Features and Technology.The features of each flat iron will set them apart from the rest of the options. They will also guarantee a far better hair straightening experience as compared to the rest. Some of the features you may want to look for are floating plates, long swivel cord, wet to dry, etc.
- Knowing what plates the flat iron has is one of the most important things to give attention to when choosing among flat irons. Options in the market today include ceramic plates, aluminum plates, Teflon plates, and titanium plates. The best choices are ceramic and titanium as they cause minimal damage to the hair but titanium plates are a little more durable. Aluminum and Teflon plates, on the other hand, are not good options because they do not heat evenly and they often cause breakage and lots of damage to the hair.
- Heat Setting.When straightening your hair, it is useful top have several options to choose from when it comes to the temperature setting. Depending on your hair type, you need different temperatures for the best and safest results. For instance, if you have fine hair, you should use lower temperatures. Therefore, it is best to get a flat iron that has adjustable heat settings. Check out this heat requirement for each hair type:
- 450°F -Keratin Treatments
- 390-440°F -Thick, Coarse Hair
- 340-380°F -Wavy Hair
- 300-330°F -Normal Hair
- 260-290°F -Fine Hair
- 200-250°F -Fragile Hair
- Heat Consistency.This factor is very important because flat irons with an inconsistent temperature can result in spot heat damage to the hair. Therefore, it is best for you to make sure that your choice of product can offer you good heat consistency.
- Recovery Time.This refers to how long the flat iron takes to heat up. The good flat irons are those that heat up in less than a minute. This is a particularly important factor if you have thick hair, because thick hair will absorb heat faster and a long recovery time will result in waiting for the flat irons to warm up again.
- Damage Control.Heat, when applied on the hair, can mean damage. However, there are flat irons that employ efficient technology to help minimize chances of hair damage. Look for a flat iron with such a feature as a hair insurance.
- How small and compact is the tool? This can be a very important factor to consider, especially if you are looking for a lightweight and compact hair flat iron.
- A product warranty usually goes with a good quality hair flat iron. Indeed, looking for a warranty can be one of your means towards checking whether the product is good or not. Plus, this will give you an assurance in case unexpected malfunctions happen with your hair flat iron.
- What are the best flat irons? It is not all about the cheapest or the most expensive. Simply go for a product that is worth your money. Don’t expect a cheap hair flat iron to give you the best available experience. More often than not, you get what you pay for.
- User Reviews.What other people are saying about the top flat irons have a lot to do with your choice in the end. Flat irons that have gathered more positive feedbacks as compared to negative ones are worth it of your consideration.
Other flat iron Reviews
Below is a list of all professional flat irons review that we have done so far. Be sure to check out those items if our top 5 above did not provide you with a conclusive choice to fit your needs.
The best hair straighteners in the market are undoubtedly the ones packed with the most advanced features. TheBaBylissPro Nano Titanium BABNT2091T is just one of the many great flat irons available. This product features a built-in ionic generator, LED temperature control, and high levels of heat for the best hair styling experience. Check this review to see what this tool has to offer you.
Farouk CHI has been a popular name in the world of hair styling through the years. Today, it continues to impress the world with the magic touch of its flat hairstyling irons. One of the best flat irons from CHI is the one-inch ceramic hair straightener. This product has pleased a lot of customers worldwide regardless of hair type and location. Read on further and discover what there is with Farouk CHI ceramic hair straightener that you can fully take advantage of.
Corioliss has come to be one of the top brands today when speaking of hair styling. The long journey to success has started with the introduction of its first flat iron, which is the Classic Black Ceramic Flat Iron that has come to be one of the best hair straighteners there is. Find out why this classic hair straightener has brought the brand to the top of the line in today’s world of hair styling.
The Croc Classic Nano-Titanium Flat Iron Straightener has been earning good reviews from various professional stylists through the years. This styling tool is designed with top of the line technology for a more efficient and better straightening result. This review will introduce you to what this hair straightener is all about and help you decide whether this is the best hair straightener for you or not.
FHI has been investing millions to create some of the most advanced technologies when it comes to hair styling tools. One of the brand’s innovations is the FHI Heat Platform Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron. This is one of the best hair straighteners today simply because of top of the line features and technologies packed into this tool. Check out this review and see whether or not this is worth your attention.
GHD is home to a lot of great hair straighteners in the market. Its Professional Original Styler is just one of the best hair straighteners the brand has to offer. This styling tool uses the latest heat technology to provide the best hair styling results. Read on and discover what this GHD flat iron model has in store for you.
Do you want smooth and shiny straight hair within minutes? The Herstyler Classic Forever Ceramic Flat Iron can be of service to you. This straightforward tool is considered as one of the best hair straighteners for a reason. Check out what it has to offer.
Izunami may not be a brand that is familiar to everyone. However, it is the producer of one of the best hair straighteners in the market. One proof to this claim is the Izunami 450 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron. Though a fairly new name for you, it has loads of great features to introduce to your hair styling routines. Read on and discover why this tool is standing on the upper half of the ladder when speaking of good quality hair straighteners.
Paul Mitchell is recognized as one of the top brands when it comes to hair care and styling. Its flat irons are just among the many hair styling products they offer. One of the best hair straighteners this brand offers is the Paul Mitchell Professional Ceramic Flat Iron. This iron has gained a lot of positive feedbacks from a lot of users worldwide not only because of its name but also because of its offers. Read on and see for yourself what this “Smoothing Iron” has to offer for your hair styling needs.
Remington is known for its line of good quality hair straighteners. In fact, a lot of the Remington straightening irons is considered among the best hair straighteners in today’s market. One of the very promising styling tools of this brand is the S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Pearl Technology. With the name alone, this hair straightener is already getting a lot of attention. Read this review and find out the wonders offered by this styling product from Remington.
Sedu flat irons are used by a lot of professionals all over the world. But now, they are making it in the homes of a lot of women already. The Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener is just one of the many products of Sedu that has made it to the homes of people. This is one of the best hair straighteners that offer professional styling even in the hands of first timers. Check out this review and find out what this brand and this model is really all about.